Headliner Band: Lavay Smith is an American singer specializing in swing and blues. She tours with her eight-piece “little big band”, Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers.
Opening Band: Stephanie Woodford Trio spans multiple genres, including jazz and pop. As a jazz musician, she is skilled in performing jazz standards, improvisation, and swing music. In the realm of pop music, she can interpret contemporary hits and create her own original pop compositions.
DJ: DJ Sep is a renowned San Francisco Bay Area DJ/producer and founder of Dub Mission, a legendary Reggae club, who has showcased her versatile skills in spinning various genres at countless shows, festivals, clubs, and private events, while also leaving a lasting impact on Bay Area radio for over two decades.
Indoor Venue Partner: Biscuits & Blues
Rotating Food Vendors:
- Adam’s Grub Truck makes Asian comfort food, original jaw-dropping sandwiches.
- Gio Gelati Cart offers Italian gelato with the freshest local California ingredients.
- Pepitos Paletas specializes in combining traditional Mexican paletas with modern, vegan healthy recipes.
- Enjoy a delightful selection of salads, sandwiches, quiche, toasted bagels, and pastries at Union Square Coffee.
- The Liquid Caterers by Polly Martini is a mobile bartending company catering to private, public, and corporate events all over SF Bay Area. We are bartenders that specialize in signature mocktails and cocktails. Real Bartenders * Artisan Drinks * Crafted with TLC.
Family Friendly Activities:
- From 1:30pm – 3:30pm, Impossibubble is providing complimentary Glitter tattoos and balloon twisting *first come, first served*